After 45 years in the healthcare staffing business, we understand the challenges you face.
Interim HealthCare provides Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Social Workers, Certified Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aids to augment your staffing needs. Whether you are short staffed due to changes in your residents or patients care requirements you need to fill in for staff who are on vacation or a leave of absence, we can help provide the support you need- when you need it.
- Per diem
- Block Staffing (MultiShift)
- Temp to hire
- Direct hire
- Selection and Skill Matching
- Credentialing including Competency assessment, background checks and drug screening
- File Maintenance
- Quality Monitoring
- Worker’s Compensation
- Professional Liability and Malpractice Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- All Government Mandated Taxes
Why Choose Interim HealthCare for Staffing Services?
It’s important that you trust the company you select. Our network of offices have been providing care in facilities and in the home across the country and are trusted by hundreds of facilities such as yours. The following are some factors to consider:
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is one of the oldest, most trusted healthcare staffing and home care providers in the U.S.
- Comprehensive Professional Liability
- Professional and General Liability with all employees as additional insureds
- Employment Practice
- Adhere to Non-discriminatory Policies and Procedures
- Employee Dishonest Bond
- Coverage extended to include loss to our clients
- Workers’ Compensation
- Statutory Benefits
- Return-to-Work Programs
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – making care available when you need it.